Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MiVB Rel 9.x 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmcilnay

Programmer
Sep 20, 2006
US
I am working on a new install. I set the IP address, sub, gw and DNS servers. Performed an upgrade to 9.0. Now I'm trying to change the IP address to work on the customers network and ESM will not allow me to change it. Also the DNS field below the ip properties is gone. I can click "change" and the window opens but the only setting it will allow me to change is the VLAN. Any one else have this trouble? TIA

In Release 9.x the system IP address is set in the Server Console in MSL (the controller and MSL share the same IP address). SSH to the current IP address of the system, login and then select Configure this server and change the IP in Local Networking Parameters. This is covered in the Help files on the controller. Search for About Server Console.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back