Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MiVB 8.0 locate sip extensions 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowtalks

Technical User
Mar 19, 2005
US
I've seemed to have gone brain dead...I am wanting to locate the extensions on a system that are SIP.

I was thinking there was a SIP category under the Advanced Config, but I don't see it and I didn't seem to be able to locate SIP extensions under maintenance commands.

Is there a way to locate extensions by SIP category?

Jim

"If I had known it would turn out like this, I would have become a locksmith" Albert Einstein

NCSS, NCTS, NCTE, CS1000E, Call Pilot
Avaya IP Office
Mitel 3300 Advanced, 5000, SX200, NuPoint, MiCollab, MBG

Maintenance and Diagnostics>IP Telephone Inventory>All IP Telephones will list the device type

Thanks heaps!

"If I had known it would turn out like this, I would have become a locksmith" Albert Einstein

Avaya IP Office

I also found in Maintenance commands: SIP Registrar Contacts All that also gives a list...

Jim

Avaya IP Office

user and devioe export will also allow you to sort by device type - generic sip

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

I didn't know that about the export...thanks!

Avaya IP Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back