Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel UCA desktop client 6.0.220.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

alski74

IS-IT--Management
Jun 20, 2016
US
The UCA software was working fine but all of a sudden I have a mix of soft phone and hard phone users that cant connect. The server is up and running and majority of the users are connected.
The ones that get the "Connection Lost" Your connection with UC Server has been lost are a mix of Windows 10 and Windows 7. I went into the Mitel UCA Server and synchronized also did a line refresh. Went as far as uninstalling the end user software and reinstalling. What's odd is that if I do a forgot password from the software it sends me a temp password and lets me log in with the temp and set a new password. But even after all that the top of the program shows Connection Lost and never connects just continues trying.

Thanks for any assistance,

Al

You could try the Mitel forum at forum1329

I had the same problem on a W10x64 client. I uninstalled a couple of Windows updates, rebooted and it fixed the problem. I uninstalled 2 updates and am not sure which one did the trick. They are:

KB3163018
KB3167685

Makes sure to reboot. Hope this helps

latest MiCollab Server version (7.2) has the fixes to overcome the windows 10 issues

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back