Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel sx2000 rel 34.2.6.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitelsx2k

Programmer
Dec 6, 2006
GB
Hi i have just done a datasave/restore to an sx2000 does anyone know what the default login is as i have tried installer/sx2000 and system/password i believe they are case sensitive in this load, any help would be much appreciated.

System / sx2000

Occam's Razor - All things being equal, the simplest solution is the right one.

sorry i have already tried it i meant system/sx2000 the password needs to be 8 digits in this release

If you did a data restore, use the programmed system level password..

Mine happened to be eight characters in length, so I didnt have a problem. After login (system level) go to security options and change the number of characters in the pw to the length you desire.

jg

Please remember that passwords in LW34 are case sensitive, so the default passwords will all be in lower case.

There is no 'I' in 'Team'

The data restore restore does something a bit strange as password case sensitivity and length came in around LW32.
I did a LW34 this weekend and upon changing system to the clients previous usernames it restored all the previous usernames and passwords, and yes it does throw you I had to re rebuild a system because of this.
SX2000 knowledge is starting to become a rarity

It's only a rarity if you make the mistake of discarding the documentation. Since Mitel went to all pdf doc files somewhere back around LW29 or so, keeping everything is a lot easier than it used to be.

----LLDCLI DSPOOL AUDIT

Original MUG/NAMU Charter Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back