Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mitel mobile 5634 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choppy01

Programmer
Apr 7, 2022
CA
i have a problem with a 5634 version 2.3.3, cause: reboot loop detected !!!! someone can tel me how i can repair it. Thanks
the PBX is a mitel 3300

Hi Choppy01,

Do you have a programmer dock for the Mitel 5634?

yes i have one , maybee i need the last version but i don't have acces to the mitel site , my last cie removed me grrrr!

Thanks i received it and by any chance , i work with winPDM version B5.3.11.0 for dock programming, it is the last version or you have the last one, thats help me too.
It is bad to have no access to mitel download anymore. thank to you very much

Hi Wishforall,

can you send me the link again for the last version of mitel 5634 .pkg and see if you have bu any chance a new version of the winpdm also. thanks

Good morning my friend, sorry but i was in vacation and this morning i tried to download but the link was expired,[sad] can you give me again please and with the 5634.pkg and also i work with winPDM version B5.3.11.0 for dock programming, if you have a newest one can you give me in a same time, sorry for my english writing , i'm french canadien. thanks again. bye

Good morning my friend, sorry but i was in vacation and this morning i tried to download but the link was expired,sad can you give me again please and with the 5634.pkg and also i work with winPDM version B5.3.11.0 for dock programming, if you have a newest one can you give me in a same time, sorry for my english writing , i'm french canadien. thanks again. bye

hello, someone have the firmware, last one, for 5634.pkg and winPDM newest then version B5.3.11.0 for dock programming, thanks

Wishforall, i need your help, i hope you can send me again what you try to transferted before. thanks to you and let me know, you can also send me the link using my email mgroleau21@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back