Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel Border Gateway and Oaisys recording trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

laoidheach

Technical User
Oct 31, 2011
US
Hi I will start out with the pertinent equipment and version we have , then ask my question.
Oaisys Recording Software V. 7.1
Mitel Applications Suite 5.0.116.0
Mitel Standard Linux 10.0.43
MCD 6.0 SP2 (Virtual MCD 3300)

On the Oaisys side we have 8 ports in the recording manager, 3 of them show " Alarm waiting for Extension Association from SRC " I have gone through all the troubleshooting for Oaisys and it points to MBG. Have rebooted Oaisys multiple times.

On the MBG side under Services - Minet devices our 8 devices appear which are 5330/5340 phones, 3 have a red X under connected. At the bottom it shows Total devices-8 Total enabled -8 Total connected -5 Total local Teleworker licenses -5.
Under MAS licensing I also only show 5 Teleworker licenses.
Status - Dashboard under licensing shows 5 Teleworker 0 in use, 12 tap licenses 0 in use. I have stopped and started MGB multiple times also. I have run SRC tests 114 tests in total, 114 passed.

On vMCD1 in my licensing options the only place I find anything that matches the 5 is under locally consumed SIP Trunks.

Could this be a licensing issue as we did an upgrade in January to the Virtual and another question can you change the licensing in MBG? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have many certifications in Mitel but do not have the time to complete requirements to call a trouble in on this now and we need to get it fixed as it is used by a University Police dept. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back