Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel Auto attendant - updating options

Status
Not open for further replies.

lpmartineau

Technical User
Dec 20, 2004
CA
Hello everyone,

We have aquired a company that has a Mitel 3300 and TEleworker system, we are not very familiar with it but we have been able to figure things out and using the manual to get stuff done.

But this one has me stumped.

The option for Marketing goes to no one and they would like it to go to an Ext.

How do I edit these things?

thanks.

ok, not a lot of info to work with but my guess is your are referring to someone who dials in and reaches a menu ( most likely the internal voicemails auto attendant ). When the caller reaches the menu they push some digit on their phone to reach marketing. My guess is the extension they need to reach is not setup in the auto attendant. Since it would be a lot of work to tell you how to set it up I would suggest you read the built in help files under MLAA ( multi layer auto attendant ) and that might help you out.

incidently the teleworker is to support remote phones off the 3300.

The single biggest problem with communications is the illusion that it has taken place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back