Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mitel 3000 training

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskerman11

Technical User
Jun 10, 2013
US
Does anyone know the best and fastest way to get certified training on the mitel 3000,went on their website but wasnt very helpful,any help much appreciated.

My best bet would be to get yourself a Mitel Absorb training account....
This was set up for me when I started with my company so not exactly sure how I got access to it but you may need a Mitel Connect / Mitel Online account first.

Once you have absorb, you can browse the courses for leader led or self study and certificates come with all completions. Hope this was a little helpful

I don't think you can access Mitel 3000 training through the Absorb website...they still consider the 3000 as an Inter-tel product.

You might try here: or here:

Good luck, Jim

"If I had known it would turn out like this, I would have become a locksmith" Albert Einstein

NCSS, NCTS, NCTE, CS1000E, Avaya IP Office, Mitel 3300 Basic & Advanced, 5000, SX200, NuPoint

LOL...I had looked all over the training site when I was setting up a co-worker for the 3000...I must be blind.

Jim

"If I had known it would turn out like this, I would have become a locksmith" Albert Einstein

NCSS, NCTS, NCTE, CS1000E, Avaya IP Office, Mitel 3300 Basic & Advanced, 5000, SX200, NuPoint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back