Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Missing tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanditBabe

Technical User
May 10, 2004
GB
I'm trying to link Access 97 to a SQLSVR2000SP4 DB. Until recently I was able to access all the DB tables but, since a SP upgrade, I'm only able to access 5 tables, none of which store any useful information. I've logged calls with my IT dept and the DB supplier but am not getting far. On the DB data sources configuration there was only an ODBC link to the dictionary. I've set up new connections to both the Live and Test systems, tested them, know they work, but am still able only to link to (or import from) the 5 tables. I'm just starting to wonder if there's something wrong with the mapping and that I'm actually linking to a different sub-DB that's been addressed incorrectly on the server. Any theories?

The other Shalternak's joopleberry shrub is always a more mauvey shade of pinky-russet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back