Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

missing something in options window

Status
Not open for further replies.

squirrel64

Technical User
Mar 5, 2002
US
I recently ordered the Photo-paint 9 official guide and got to chapter 3. When it states to open the options dialog box,,, I do this... But I am only showing 3 main root folders in here... (memory ,, ruler ,, and printing)... I can't seem to find anything in here to help me customize anything else... Has anyone else had this problem ??? Am I missing something or have I done something wrong ?? Thanks for your help

Did you click on the + next to Workspace?

The problem you are having may be due to a corrupted installation of your program onto you computer. You are doing the right steps to get to where you want to make your customizations and there should be more folders available. If you haven't reinstalled the program, I would suggest that you do so.

-First uninstall the program

-Use the uninstaller that loaded with the program

-Before reinstalling, be sure to close all other applications prior to installation.

-Also close programs that may be running in the background, such as a virus detection program etc...

Hopfuly this will have corrected your problem.

H osting
E ducational
L earning for
P C users

If this info has helped anyone please mark it as a helpful post.

Thanks,
rh14k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back