Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Missing some Inbound calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScotttB

Technical User
May 29, 2013
US
This is not specifically IP Office, but I have noticed that some customers are not receiving all their calls. Here is an example, I can call a DID that is routed via a PRI on a 500v2 control unit, and some of the calls complete and some don't. From my Verizon Cell phone it works, but from a few SIP providers I have access to test with, it's either intermittent or not at all. The customers carrier says that the number/s I was calling from never hit their switch, they never saw them. I have made calls, and I'm receiving, "This call cannot be completed as dialed." Even though I know the call was dialed correctly and I just hit redial a few times and the call went. A couple of times I would call a number, expecting it to go to VM Pro but I never see the call hit the IP Office, and I get a message telling me I reached voicemail of the EXACT number I dialed. It was like a default cell phone type message. Then I call from another carrier and the call completes as normal.
I'm really just looking for feedback to see if anyone else has noticed weird or odd things. Or am I in the Twilight Zone?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back