Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Missing Shared Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBoris

Technical User
Jan 3, 2005
US
Hello!
I just started with Borland C++ Builder by downloading the evaluation version of C++ Builder 6. The problem I ran into is that it does not have the shared images:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Borland Shared\Images
This folder is completely missing. Nor is there such a forder in
{Unpack dir}\INSTALL\COMMON\Borland Shared
Is this new to Builder 6 or is it a "perk" of the evaluation version? I tried 2 evaluation versions from different sources - same result. I am trying to run a tutorial for Builder 5 and cannot find the button images anywhere on the disk (FileNew.bmp, FileOpen.bmp, etc.).

Any help?

It must be a perk. I've not tried the eval version but the full version has the images in that directory. To tell you the truth, I've never used them. If I need an image, I create my own, Builder has an image creator, or download a free one.

James P. Cottingham
-----------------------------------------
[sup]To determine how long it will take to write and debug a program, take your best estimate, multiply that by two, add one, and convert to the next higher units.[/sup]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back