Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

missing parameter fields after export raport to sap

Status
Not open for further replies.

silesianeu

Programmer
Jan 8, 2012
GB
Hi,

I did report in CR 2008 and I put two parameters (Parameter Fields). In CR after click F5 displays separately window for Enter values and it's OK. In this window first param is textfield, second field is listbox contains data from one field in db. But after save this report for SAP Business One (In CR2008 Add-ins -> SAP Business One -> Save/) I've got window with two TextFields value. I don't understand why on second parameter I don't have listbox.

How can I set that parameters for this report in SAP looks like the same as in CR? Is it possible do it?

Best regards
SilesianEu

I'm not sure how SAP Business One handles dynamic prompts from Crystal. If you were in SAP BusinessObjects you would have to go to the Business View Manager to configure the dynamic prompt.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Hmm, I don't know this tool. But CR 2008 was included in SAP BO as separately client. And this client is installed on one machine. I understand that it's not possible do it? What's a pity. I tried use other solution: declare static list of items, but in SAP is still list empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back