Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Missing Micros E7 software files ??? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PotatoCoder

Technical User
Aug 13, 2022
US
Hello, I have been lurking and wading through your forum for a few days now, and I love all you people. You have a wealth of knowledge, and have helped me get a long so far while I am trying to setup a e7 POS for what I am hoping to one day use.

I am, however running into a few snags.

1) I installed the Micros e7 PC version 4.0. and it was not fully working. But when I installed the RES 3700 software, because that is what I am more familiar with at previous restaurants I have worked, I was suddenly able to do more with the system. So with that, I feel like I am missing some key parts of the software maybe? I did find that, like with RES 3700 system, there seemed to be a e7 Prerequisites installation .exe at some point? But... I have combed through the forums, the internet, and through the Oracle eDelivery and I can not find anything for the E7 POS system anywhere, save the post that had the E7 PC BUILD v4.0 ... Does anyone still have the other files??

2) I can't seem to locate a .exe for the setup of the ws5a touchscreen anywhere.

And 3) I can't seem to find my server, even after doing a WINCE factory restore and a recallibration of CAL. I did locate my server when I had the RES 3700 prereqs and software installed on the main computer, but after removing them.... I can't find it anymore. Is there MICROS server files somewhere?

Anyone able to help a Potato out?

Bro I can help you talk of coincidence I just installed e7 on a PC at customer site but the damn PC running win 10 refuses to recognize the damn license key. To overcome I upgraded to 4.1 to make it keyless.

Now back to your question

Give me your email

You are a lifesaver. I've been scouring the internet trying to find a full install for e7, only to find diddly. And the Oracle edelivery has seemingly scrubbed the e7 platform off their pages. And torrent sites..... forget it.

Email is Digaaz@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back