Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Missing images even when I collect for output perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphix

Technical User
Jan 24, 2003
TR
Hi again, I have a documant with different photos from different places (files). When a lok at usage every picture status says OK. But when I collect for output, save it to a disc and send to print shop, some of the photos are missing. I don't know how to fix it.

Thanks again...

I put the images from the pictures folder created when collecting.

Okay - so the collected Quark document usage shows missing? If so, relink to the folder you're using for the collection.

My preflight software automatically relinks the pictures collected, but I haven't used collect for output in about ten years. See if that helps.

Donna

Thanks, I was just asking if you know the reason. Thanks again.

Are you sure that all the images actually collected during the collection process?

I've had problems before when collecting images that are stored on a server remote to the document. It's not all the time though so I'm thinking it might be a filename issue.

Foamcow Heavy Industries - Web design and ranting
Buy Languedoc wines in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back