Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

missing icons in powerbuilder 10.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

VBmim

Programmer
Jun 25, 2001
BE
Hello all,

Yesterday, I installed powerbuilder 10.5.1 (6537). Everything seems fine, but I am missing two icons I used to have before, the properties! icon and the preferences! icon.

When I select those in the list of icons (for example in the toolbaritemname of a menuitem), I do not see the required icon at design time, and when running the application I do not see an icon at all.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Greetz

Mim

Powerbuilder has removed most of the icons in 10.5. You can download them again from codexchange.sybase.com

Hello,

Thanks for your response.

I solved my problems by using self-created icons instead of the standard pb ones.

I don't understand why Sybase removed the icons alltogether. These are icons which are probably used a lot (which program does not have items with properties, for example). Sybase should have offered a replacement, like they did for the rest of the icons.

Greetz

VBMim

I admit it is very weird they would remove it altogether, but at least they provide theability to download them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back