Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Missing Exchange TABS in ADUC USER OBJECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryoun1b

IS-IT--Management
Apr 10, 2002
US
Hello,

We are on week one of our Exchange 2003 and AD 2003.

We have two DC's. The Schema Master is running Windows Server 2003, The secondary DC is running Windows 2000 Server. The Exchange server is a Windows 2000 Member server. This is a single domain.

DNS is up and running, WINS is up and running and Exchange 2003 is up and running.

When I open the ADUC on the Windows 2003 Server I notice that when I right-click on a user object and go to properties I do not see the Exchange tabs, i.e. Exchange General, Exchange Advanced,etc.

However, when I open the same on my Windows 2000 DC I see the exchange tasks under all tasks and I also see the Exchange tabs under the user object properties.

My Exchange server ADUC also shows the exchange tasks and exchange tabs in ADUC.

Why is my Schema Master 2003 Server's ADUC not showing the Exchange tasks nor the Exchange properties of the user objects?

Please help.

Install the exchange management tools on the server that doesn't have the tabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back