Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Missing Contact info in BCM 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paramedic1

Vendor
May 30, 2005
GB
Help, I've suddenly lost some of my business contacts info in BCM 2007. The contacts are still visible in list view (labeled business contacts)but when i click on one it opens up the contact from outlook default contacts. I know this, as the title bar shows the person as "name-contact" not "name-business contact". Also there is no longer a "history" of communications for each contact, something i use a lot. I have also noticed the BCM tab at the top is missing. This is normally along with, File, Edit View etc, but its missing. As is the BCM toolbar, normally labeled BCM Home, Display, Email autolink.

Can anyone help me get this info back? Please keep responses simple and in plain english as im not particularly good at this sort of thing.

Many thanks, in anticipation.

Paddy

This is the Nortel Business Communications Manager forum - for that type of telephone system. You'll have better luck in a Microsoft forum for Business Contact Manager issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back