Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Missing classes Visual Studio Professional 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcyryn

MIS
Apr 12, 2004
US
I cannot add CRecordView classes to my Visual Studio 2005 project. I created a project with database support and the first CRecordView derived class was added. But when trying to add a new CRecordView derived class it is not listed in the base classes of the class wizard. I tried SDI and MDI apps and neither work. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I never use the wizards, but what happens if you just add it to the class definition in the header file?

i can manually add it but not sure how to get all the functions manually setup like the wizard does for you ... i figured i could try copying the one crecodview class i have and change the data members to match up to the dialog box i want to use and modify the dofieldexchange and do data exchange functions but wasn't sure if that was all i needed to do

If it works by adding it by hand (copying), then what's the problem?

------------------
When you do it, do it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back