Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mismatched Parameter Help Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

dspitzle

Programmer
Sep 9, 2003
US
I'm using Crystal Reports XI, Professional Edition, and I've got a conundrum. I'm trying to work with Cascading Parameters, but the Help page shows columns in the Parameters interface that I don't see. Specifically, when I click on the Dynamic radio button, I see three columns: Value, Description, Parameters. The Help documentation that talks about Cascading Parameters, however, shows four columns: Value, Description, Sort Order, Parameter Binding. What's the deal? Is there an update I should be installing or something? I've got version 11.0.0.1282, and when I installed the software last week it indicated there were no updates to install.

I've noticed this, too, but I think the version you have is more current than the Help section.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back