Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mirroring Skillset assignments from one skillset to another in AACC 6.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiedo

IS-IT--Management
Jan 25, 2010
US
Situation: I built a new skillset for a new campaign we are launching. I need to mirror the agents assigned along with their priority settings from another skillset to this new skillset.

Normally filtering would help with the assignments but this skillset needs to contain agents from different departments...

Anyone have any ideas on how to accomplish this. I don't understand why Avaya/Nortel would have made an easy way to create 'many' agents but no template or import for skillset assignment (that I have found).

Current Release: AACC 6.3

Please help!

There is no mirroring function (low use). The web service gives some end-user control where you could possibly add that function,

There are functions to bulk change a group of agents to a particular skillset or priority within a skillset by going to the skillset, selecting some unassigned users and give them all a same priority. Or, under contact center management, assignments, there is a facility for changing many agents at a time that would let you put the two skillsets next to one another for setting to match, though you have to set each one they are all in a single grid for easy matching to the existing skillset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back