Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MIRCC (Meridian ISSP Reports and Conflict Checker) Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigsarmy

IS-IT--Management
Jan 19, 2006
US

Does anyone know anything about this report and how to run it?

Yes, you do an ISSP in ld 22, copy and paste that into the MIRCC, the Nortel site has directions for it, works great!!

Can you provide link to where this is on Nortel's site?

it is in the section with the PEP library, you may need to be registered to get to it

I think its on the partner page, any alternatives for non-partners (e.g., customer)?

do you have a vendor?? you could ask them to do it quickly. Have you tried to get to it on Nortel.com??

I believe it is on a page I don't currently do not have access to.

With the quantity of systems (12) and vendors (8) I have to coordinate with, it would be simpler and more cost efficient to do this myself if I could.

You need full access from nortel, are you certified or a nortel partner, if not then you need to take the Patching course from Nortel/GlobalKnowledge to get a login ID.If you take the course you might be able to get admin rights to add who you want.The MIRCC is really the only correct way to start the patching process.Should be a 2 or 3 day class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back