Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MIRAN 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dughard

Technical User
Apr 8, 2004
GB
Help please.

I have a MIRAN II card NTAG36AC with an external music source (CD Player) connected to the MIRAN analogue port 0.

How can I configure that analogue port 0 as the Music on Hold source or record a music announcement from that source ?

In the Miran administration windows select A0 or A1 as the source. The external source must send an audio signal on the specific analog source 0 or 1

Thanks dlesap.

I take it from your reply that the external source cannot be allocated from the TUI or indeed a recording made from the analogue port 0 onto the MIRAN using TUI.

your assumption is correct.. you can use a file as a mus source, the miran has a conversion utility.. we use the onboard canned music, the big plus for the miran was to kill the anaolog mus and ran boxes

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back