Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MINT scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmel

IS-IT--Management
Aug 10, 2004
ZM
I would like to install MINT. However, I have no documentation on how to go about it. Can someone help me through a step by step installation especially on the part of activating the actual scripts ?. if possible, kindly show a simple script and hoe to run it.

Imel
What version of MIMS are you using? Mincom have moved on from MINT as a scripting tool.

The version is 3.10N

You should be able to locate the doco on MINT scripting tool in the Mincom distribution kit for your MINS version (3.10).
I have documentation as at MIMS v4.1 which I can forward to you if you give us your email address. The syntax for the scripting language would be the same, but there will be differences about how you build the executable and how to operate/run the script - you need to find this info in your Mincom-distributed doco for your version. I can also supply you with a simple example of a MINT script. However I shall not be able to help you with putting it all together to run for 3.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back