Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MiniVend/Interchange Verisign Payflow Pro integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokin739

Programmer
Jun 15, 2000
US
Greetings, I am looking for some documentation on integrating Minivend/Interchange with Verisign's Payflow Pro payment service. I cannot seem to find anything on this. I've looked everywhere. Can anyone help me?

THanks
Scott

Verisign (formerly Signio) distributes a Software Developers Kit (SDK) via their website. They should have given you a login to get into their restricted area (or test site) when you signed on as a developer or opened an account. If you haven't done either of those things, you should do so. Signing up as a developer should not cost you anything. Opening an account allows you to utilize the payment processing service. If you have done this and have not received login info, you should call Verisign to get it.

I have developed software (which you can see in action at and that uses the Payflow Pro payment processor. I used Perl, but they support several languages, and the interface is generic enough to really support any language. I'm not sure what MiniVend is written in, but I believe it is Perl, so you shouldn't have any problems. The interface routine I wrote is only about fifteen lines long. You will need to write supporting routines though for transactions and display.
Sincerely,

Tom Anderson
CEO, Order amid Chaos, Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back