Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mind. Hardwareconfig for CW2k ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Hello out there!

In the Cisco Documention of the LAN Manager Solution 2.0 there is a list of the required and recommended hardware.
Regarding to this even a Pentium with 700MHz and 512MB RAM is recommended!!!
How about this? Is that true?
Need to know because I have to integrate CW2k on a machine of a customer running also CA Unicenter TNG...
By the way: Wanted to install CW2k on my NNM-Station (Win2k, 1GHz, 1GB RAM, HPOV NNM). But after reading different meanings about CW2k-Ressources-Eating I am doubting.

SO: What is the optimalest Hardwareconfiguration or minimalest one (for good running) for a CW2k-machine?
What a system/pc is recommend by you/from your perspektive of view and experience for CW2k??? What about CPU-performance and RAM and so on?

I really need this information 'coz time is running...
I need information as soon as possible. Just our company got a new assignment by a customer to prepare and install CW2k [Policy Manager Option] on a (Let's say) Win2k System.

Thanks all forumers giving a serious answer!
[Cephro]

PS: Last question:
Is there really no good CW-Forum in the whole wide Internet which is compareable with the HP OV NNM-Forum?? What a pitty, if not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back