Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mime.822

Status
Not open for further replies.

winkshog

MIS
Aug 3, 2001
US
When reading out on Novell website this you could stop this attachment in old groupwise from showing up(pre 6). I have users that don't want to see it. they are useing 6.5 webacces

any help would be great

wink

winkshog,

In my experience, the mime.822 attachment shows up in the attachment window if the user is "viewing" the message instead of "opening" it. If you right-click the attachment and click "Open" from the pop-up menu you shouldn't see the file in the attachment window.

It also shows up in the quickviewer attachment window.

Does it show up if you "Open" the message instead of "Viewing" it?

We all play from the same deck of cards, it's how we play the hand we are dealt which makes us who we are. -Me

murof siht edisni kcuts m'I - PLEH

That was pooly writen. I send a user an e-mail w/out an attachment. but when the user gets the e-mail it has the mime.822 attachment. This upset my users when they get one of these. How do I stop this?

told the user what it was and got the dazed look back. I just wasted 5 min of my life for you

wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back