Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mike Meyers All in One 4th Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemsion

Technical User
Apr 3, 2003
CM
hello
I have gone through Mikes All in One twice, Is it gaurantee that if I sit for the A+ exams I can make it.I need also some questions from any good Samaritan.I will be planing to sit for it by mid december.
THANKS

There are no guarantees in Life. The 4th edition does NOT cover the latest objectives. Look back thru some previous posts for lots of practice exams. Print out a copy of the latest exam objectives from the CompTIA site. I'd say a little more preparation was in order.

A+,N+,S+,L+,I+,HTI+,e-Biz+,Security+,CETsr,CST,CNST,CNCT,CFOT,CCNT,CCTT,ACSP,ISA CCST3

lemsion,

I agree with glister that there are no guarantees in life, and certainly not in your ability to pass any given exam. Your proof of knowing the material is that you pass.

As of the last time I checked, the 5th Edition A+ All-In-One is the current edition, and when I took the A+ in June 2004, there were questions on the exam that were not covered in the book.

Not to scare you off, of course, but you'll know that you're ready when you take the exam (exams in this case) and pass.

Wishdiak
A+, Network+, MCSA 2003 certified

Wishdiak,
I agree with you.I got another copy of A+ Complete with the 2003 objective and I have gone through it twice and I feel have been on the maintenance field for 2 years but my problem is that where I am there is no A+ trainer no A+ qualified tech to guide me.Due to this I am afriad that I might miss this exams but I do not want to beleive that with this reading it ill be all that difficult so can I be assured that I will make this exams?

I was about to order the 5th Edition A+ All-In-One but noticed that it was published in 2003...does anyone know if a 6th Edition is due?

Thanks

MR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back