Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Migration from Avaya Modular messaging to CMM7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

avaya beginner

Technical User
May 30, 2018
TN
Hi all,

I Want migrate my avaya modular messaging 5.2 to CMM7.0 in virtual install.

I backup my modular messaging.

can I restore configuration from modular messaging to CMM?

please details

thank you

I wouldn't recommend migrating to CMM as it has been a deprecated product

thank you avayaguy23, but please can I restore configuration from modular messaging to CMM ?

is there any document talk about migration from modular messaging 5.2 to CMM 7.

No. There is no direct MM-->CMM or AAM migration. Your options generally are rebuild from scratch or get a partner with a provisioning power tool called Avaya ProVision, or pay a company called Mutare who has a third party tool to do it.

Thank you kyle555, but please can you provide us a document that talk about migration process.

I can't find any document that talk about restore configuration from modular messaging 5.2 to CMM7.

That's because it doesn't exist. Look in the Upgrading to CMM7 and the AAM6/7 doc. Supported upgrade paths don't include MM.

Thank you Kyle555.

just one question. is there any document that talk about FAX integration using CMM? what is the client desktop used? is it possible with lotus notes?

if it doesn't support sending fax, is it possible to keep modular messaging 5.2 with CM7.1 ?

Thank you

Next thing you know Kyle555, he'll want you to tell him what page it's on.

Why is this in the Aura section ? If you are asking about MM then move it there.

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back