Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Migrating CallPilot 5.0 10002rp to a 5.0 1006r question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogg1

Technical User
Nov 3, 2008
US
I have a new 1006r Callpilot server which I have migrated our 1002rp database onto. The download was error free but when I go to run the configuration I cannot get the Language CD's to read in the Z: Drive. The other issue is when I bypass the languages prompt I get to the end and start the configuration wizard I get an SetKeycode error of 60601. Has anybody seen this before? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

how did you restore the database? You need to use the setup wizard, if you use the CP Manager the server comes up thinking its the wrong type. For example i uploaded an i201 DB onto a 1006r and it was goosed as it tries to run it as an i201 (Would also cause a Keycode error as the server type would be wrong).

bignose21,

I migrated the database from the 1002rp(5.0) over to the 1006r(5.0) then upgraded the 1006r to 5.1. I'm all patched up. First time build/upgrading a callpilot, documentation is a little confusing. I do have a question though. Can you run My CallPilot on the dame server as the CallPilot Reporter?

From NTP NN44200-305 chapter 7 "Installing My CallPilot on a server"

You can install My CallPilot on the CallPilot server or on a separate
Web server. For optimal performance, Nortel recommends you use a
separate Web server dedicated only to My CallPilot applications. You
can install My CallPilot on the same stand-alone Web server as CallPilot
Manager and CallPilot Reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back