Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICS4.1 All Sets display the word LATER

Status
Not open for further replies.

dd5087

Technical User
Aug 11, 2004
US
All of the telephone sets display the word "LATER" when a station to station call is made. The station being called is not busy. The system does not have voice mail. Any ideas to the cause?

Yes, there are two intercom buttons assigned to each set.

I'm assuming all your sets are of the 2-line display type, 7310,7324 or 7316. "Later" is a softkey prompt that when pressed provides access to two more features, Ring again and Send Message. Check your feature card for details.

DueE

All of the sets are 7310. This really isn't causing any problem other than misleading some of the users to think the person they are calling is on the phone.

Doesn't it ALWAYS say Later when calling another set ??

I believe it does .. trying it here on the system next to me .. displays later reglardless of extension I am dialing. (On an old DR5 however)

The word "Priority" is not displayed only the extension number and the word "Later" is displayed

I thank you all for your time. Much appreciated

I think it comes up mainly for the ring agin option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back