Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICS - DDI being DRT redirected to a previously assigned extension 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

STick170

IS-IT--Management
Jul 6, 2010
GB
Hello again, I'm afraid I'm in need of more help!

Earlier today I moved an existing DDI (660360, line 265) from an extension (232) to a new hunt group (551) with your help here: Link.

I thought all was working fine until I discovered that after about 4 rings of the DDI on the new hunt group, the original extension also begins to ring and displays DRT 660360.

After excessive Googling, I believe this may be because the original extension number is still assigned as the prime extension for the DDI line, however I just cannot find how to change it in the menus.

I just wondered if anyone can help me out with this?

Many thanks in advance

its under the Target line programing, there is a prime set place under the admin of the line. I think you can clear it, or change it to none. Look for line 265 under lines, and dig into the settings there

Thanks very much, it was under the lines menu just as you said. Trouble was when I looked in there the first time I wasn't using the installer password so it wasn't in there. All fixed now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back