Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICS Call Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

nws2002

IS-IT--Management
Nov 6, 2005
US
Have a MICS with a Call Pilot 100 currently used for voicemail only.

Is it possible to setup a simple call queue?

We have employees calling in that need to speak with a dispatcher, but if the dispatcher is on the phone with an outside customer we would rather just have them queue up and wait. Right now the phones just ring and ring, which is distracting to the dispatchers and I'm sure more annoying to the employee calling in who isn't sure if their call will ever even be answered.

This may be a project that has to wait until the Norstar is replaced, but thought I would throw it out there for thoughts.

Your Callpilot comes with Basic Call Center.
Dispatch would have to login and out daily like a true agent.

Suggest you call your local vendor to come in and set it up.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Thanks! Our vendor announced about 3 months ago they would no longer be supporting any Norstar systems and suggested we move to IP Office. Not in the budget yet. I'll probably be calling a few other local companies to see if they can get this setup for us, and the new company will probably get our business when it is time to purchase a new system.

CP 100 does not come with CC. The 150 does. Key code is required in the 100 to turn it on.

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Sales, Installation & Service for Norstar, BCM, Samsung & Allworx Serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario since 1990

Yes, found that out today. Not included in the 100. Although the cost for the keycode wasn't bad at all. Vendor should be here next week to do the setup for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back