Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICS & CallPilot issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitelD

Vendor
Mar 21, 2006
US
Customer has a MICS 6.0 and CallPilot that was upgraded to 3.1. The problem is that the AA plays the closed greeting during open business hours. I have checked all settings and cannot find an issue. I have even reset the CallPilot and it will fix the issue for a short time. Has anyone seen this?

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)
NCSS, ATSP/IP

Hope this helps.
I had same problem, turns out the callpilot has hours of operations set for different times of day for different days of week, perhaps your callpilot had this installed as part of the upgrade.

9 Times out of ten someone has gone into F982,operator and set lines to closed.Just enterF982 and set business to open and it should clear up your problem.F982 over rides all other schedules in the system.

Checked everything and all is well. Recorded 1 greeting for both day and night. Problem solved.

NCSS, ATSP/IP

I have a callpilot 3.1 and have it connected to a it Norstar CICS 4.1 , I am really having a diffacult time setting up the AA and the CCR tree, is there any short -cut cheat sheets or papers that may help me in setting this up with out vapor-locking ,as i have had happen recently?(sad-lad). Is there a way to configure my call-piolot remoteley using a remote utility program , and if so, what do i need to make it happen, on my PC and at the call-pilot??,and my lasr question is ,where do i purchase Desktop messegging for this call-pilot so my customer can get his voice mail on his cell /via email such as Microsoft Outlook,I have the Call-pilot installed and working with the CICs4.1 and all works but the much needed AA and CCR tree i wish to configure and set up ,Thanks in advance for all who may reply to my Skillset needs,Thank you .Teltom2

You need to start another thread. You will get more help that way.

NCSS, ATSP/IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back