Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICS 5.0 with NAM & PRI after 2 call on line will not CFNA to NAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

alife

Programmer
Mar 7, 2003
US
I have a MICS on 5.0 and nam on 4/? with a PRI.If a call inbound is talking on ext XXXX first appearance of set.Second call on set ringing and is answered put on hold, 3 call will not go to vmail. Any answer on this?
Thanks
I am impressed for time user!!!!

Do you mean you have several appearances on a set and when you have 2 callers on hold the 3rd will not go to Vmail?

Sorry I dont understand what you are saying or what you want to happen.
spoclogo2.jpg

I will explain better, PRI programmed as DID with two intercom buttons on set.they are programmed as ring only,When 2 callers come in on set, Which are on hold or talking.Third caller does'nt go to voicemail, Caller heres dead air.

Add another intercom to this particular set and that should give it the path into VM.

Is the set programmed to call forward no answer to a voice mail box to start with? Likely eh? But a phone or the line will need some kind of direction to send the call to voice mail. The target line could have the voice mail DN as a prime set to pick up if nothing else does... Curly and Wip have the best first step though.

Cheers
PhM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back