Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Microsoft Terminal Services connection Options (password)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shift838

IS-IT--Management
Jan 27, 2003
US
I'm working on creating an Custom Remote Desktop Client but cannot figure out how to transfer a password that is provided in a text box to the target computer.

My code is below, is there an option to be able to do this? It works fine as far as connecting and all but I would like the option to be able to transfer the password and click the OK button for the Legal notice automatically so the end user just puts in their information and hits connect and it will login to the remote computer.

Code:
Private Sub cmdConnect_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles cmdConnect.Click

AxMsTscAxNotSafeForScripting1.Server = txtServer.Text
        AxMsTscAxNotSafeForScripting1.UserName = txtuname.Text
        AxMsTscAxNotSafeForScripting1.Height = Height
        AxMsTscAxNotSafeForScripting1.Width = Width
        Me.Height = AxMsTscAxNotSafeForScripting1.Height + 30
        Me.Width = AxMsTscAxNotSafeForScripting1.Width + 30
        AxMsTscAxNotSafeForScripting1.Connect()
    End Sub

got this figured out. There is an option that does not come up in visual studio. I just had to put in:

Code:
AxMsTscAxNotSafeForScripting1.AdvancedSettings.ClearTextPassword = "password here"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back