Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Microsoft Project 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerz

IS-IT--Management
Aug 10, 2007
US
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct area but I'm currently having a small problem with project. We're currently trying to create a document in project that has multiple other project documents imported into it. Importing a project file into project is very simple to do. Go to import, then select the file and it's there. The problem I'm running into is when it's imported the Task Name switches to a previous project on all the ones I import. I'm able to change the name by going to that column and manually changing it but this will be a big hassle for my users since this is the reason we purchased project. I need to find out where you can set this feature. If this doesn't make sense I can try to re-word it.

thanks in advance

You might also check out Forum913.

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses]Have you heard that the roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was...
Sir Cumference![tongue][/sub]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back