Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Microsoft Office Live - web hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

aich69

Technical User
Apr 23, 2004
GB
I'm posting this here as well as other forums. I appreciate it's not strictly an MS Office question but if you're reading this you may have some idea about what I'm asking...failing that, you're here to tell me to post it elsewhere ...either way, any help appreciated.

The issue...

I have been asked to take over the management of a website hosted with Microsoft Office Live...I can access the 'web folder' through the MSOL site but the image folder, for instance, is not available.
I'm used to using an ftp client to connect to sites and seeing all site files available. Am I missing something or can someone give me a way to access the files via a standard ftp client?

I have tried ftp'ing using the current credentials but it gets as far as 'waiting for welcome screen' and then times out.

Thanks for reading.

I used to have a handle on life... but it broke. Cpt. Red Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back