Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Microsoft cert vs. business degree

Status
Not open for further replies.

drago762

Programmer
Dec 16, 2004
US
I have an opportunity get an MCDBA or an A.S. in business (only 7 classes away) over the next 6 months, free of charge. I'd consider the MBA but it isn't covered and my undergrad GPA was a little low anyway.

What qualification would be more valuable in the job market? I'm leaning toward the business degree because MCDBA seems to have a limited shelf life. I have a BS in CIS and 7 years of experience (jack of all trades).

Do a search for this topic.

It has been beaten to death, revived, beaten, revived, beaten, revived, beaten, revived, beaten... to no end.

Please spare all of us from bringing up this subject yet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take a look at these threads, they have links to many others: thread654-780503 and thread656-1107945.

Oh, and by the way, if you review all the threads you started, you might find all the advise you really need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back