Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Microsoft Availability Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsanixay

Technical User
Jan 25, 2007
US
Has anyone successfully set this up? I've got all of the management packs installed. SystemCenterDTSPackageTask & ReliabilityAnalysisReporting tasks running and I am still unable to see a report in the Reporting Tab. The "Report Name" tab is still blank!?!?

Hi apsanixay

Sorry if this is off base but I wondered if the rest of your reports were working. I had a doh! moment with one of my test environments recently where my reports were not appearing - windows firewall on the report server had re-enabled itself after some OS patches.

Yeah all of them were working fine. This was a known issue with MS and I was hoping someone had a quick fix. That wasn't the case though... I sat with MS support for about 3 hours last Thursday. It was a combination of the known issue and some sizing issues on our side. Since I inherited the MOM server I'm having to learn not only the product but the invironment it was deployed in. It's still not working though... I have a few items on my to do list but I can say that I'm making progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back