Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Microsoft Access Form Page length

Status
Not open for further replies.

halpern

Technical User
Aug 19, 2002
US
Hi.. I am creating an Access Form..it consists of customers that we do business for. For some reason though it is printing 3 customers per page. How would i set it so there is one customer per printed page so each one has their own page with their own information. I am baffled as to why 3 customers show up on one page. thx!

When you say "printing" do you mean you are doing a report, or just printing out the form? Difficult to comment without knowing more about what you are actually doing. Have fun! :eek:)

Alex Middleton

In order to print one customer per page, you will have to select the detail bar in the Report design screen. Just click the bar that contains the "Detail" section (It should turn black once it is selected). Right click this bar and select "Properties".
A dialogue box titled "Section: Detail" will appear. Click the "Format" tab. Click on the space next to "Force New Page". Click the down arrow and select "After Section". This will print one customer per page.

Good luck, hope this helps!

ScoobyDew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back