Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Microservice for applications with a lot of real-time events

Status
Not open for further replies.

diembi

Programmer
Sep 22, 2001
ES
Hello,
I have doubts before decide if microservice architecture (with event bus, ....) is good for distributed applications where the event publication in point X must be received in point Y with the minimum delay (100 ms),.... and the quantity of events could be near 800 per second. Of course, I know that the subscriptor treatment (event receiver treatment) and all the actions executed in cascade after that can be one influence in the final event treatment time.... but, I have this doubt thinking in the most optimistic case (very good dessign and very optimized treatment).

So, summarizing...the microservice design (with the event bus implementation, etc, etc) is a good option to have 800 events per second between microservice publishing and microservice subscriptor reception?.

Thanks a lot in advance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back