Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros ws4

Status
Not open for further replies.

shazzab

Technical User
Aug 22, 2015
GB
Hi guys, I have brought 4 micros ws4 I have managed to do reset on them removing the programme that was on therm.

My questions are can you install from memory stick if so how do get into the bios to change the setting!

They are running on windows ce.net engplatform 4.2 v12.97 rc15.2 (GR2.3) can I upgrade this if yes how do I do it.

What can I upgrade to?

I have my own software I would like to use how do I put this onto the ws4.

I'm new to pos systems but can do laptops and desktops ok and comments and help would greatly helpful.

Thanks

To get to the BIOS you will need to connect a USB Keyboard, once connected restart the workstation and go into BIOS by pressing the DEL key on the keyboard once you have turned the workstation on. I am not 100% what OS'es are supported on the Platform.

Ok thanks I have had a ps/2 mouse and keyboard in they work but will try a USB keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back