Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros RES 3700 Sample Database 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeonCL

Technical User
Dec 14, 2017
GB
thread693-1818214

Hello, is anyone please able to help with a sample 3700 database?

Trying to deploy in a new lab, but programming is proving very tricky - i.e. touchscreens/reports.

Hello all, Id like to second this request. I'm challenged to find a sample database anywhere for 3700 - or really, much in the way of configuration resources for the same challenging portions of setup for the 3700 system. Touch screens, menu items, devices, workstations, etc. Having a template to use with even one item saved for each of those POS configurator options would go a long way towards setting up a sample database myself. Alternatively, if anyone has any resources for programming touch screens, ports, or some of the unique nuances of 3700? Those resources would also be very much appreciated.

A sample database was available on the earlier install media (at least to 3.x) Did not realize Micros had removed it from the install options (if they did) This would probably be the best bet to grab it and convert it to your current version.

Yes I seem to remember it being referenced in old manuals.

I only have the install media for 5.7 - can't find the earlier install media anywhere.

Do you happen to have it?

Second that - I no longer have my install media from 5.4 or 4.9. Was hoping I would find it in one of those, but they're apparently not in our install disk binder any longer. Of you're able to provide a link to or copy of the install media for a version with the sample database, that would be a huge help! Email is andrew@ajmiller82.com should you need it. Huge thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back