Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros RES 3700 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TV3482

Programmer
Jan 24, 2023
US
I am working with a Micros RES 3700 version 5.7 MR5 and seem to be having an issue.

I've created a 3% service charge in the system when going into the settings on the Service Charge, I have it set to "Post to Service Charges Total". Despite this it seems to keep posting as a Tip.

This site is using a SIM/ISL file for an Integrated "Dollars Promotion". I have tried on several occasions to remove it from a tip field. One thing I am noticing, is that on the terminal at the bottom after ringing in the item in this case where the columns for "Subtotal, Tax, Tip, Auto Grat, Payment Made" shows it will not change Tip to Service Charge total. I am unsure what next steps to take, other Micros systems ive programmed in have never done this before. Any help would be appreciated regarding this! More than happy to discuss further methods to resolving this!

ss1_lrd4ws.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back