Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros Res 3700 - Custom Screen Templates 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CH Morel

Technical User
Sep 20, 2016
US
Hi,

Was hoping someone can point me in the right direction for custom screen templates for RES 3700. I read some old threads and understand the process but I do not have OpsDisplayUser.Cfg file, only the system one. The system has been in use for some time and just looking to update/refresh it as it has been constantly added to over the years and the screen are not well organized. Site is running 5.4 and is closed due to Covid. I will be upgrading to 5.7 MR6 before reopening. Just hoping to get the custom templates done prior while I have the time. I am basically looking to replicate some screens from a site we are running Simphony 2.x, understanding that Simphony has different options. I would like to have the check visible on the left with a space for 2 button rows above the check and 3 button rows below check. This is pretty similar to a system screen 302 QSR order detail L, but with the check being smaller and an additional touchscreen area above the check. Appreciate the help in advance.

One more quick question. Is there a simply numeric pop up that can be used for item quantities in touchscreen designer? Sounds super simple but our system doesn't seem to have it.

Thank you

Thank you, appreciate it. Would you mind sending me the app and possibly the OpsDisplayUser.Cfg file. jrmorel@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back