Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros Res 3700 - Cashier Report Displaying Multiple Days Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detonah

Technical User
Jul 19, 2023
CA
Hey there, I work at a Helpdesk for several KFC locations and we recently ran into an issue where on the cashier reports, instead of displaying your sales for the one day, it will merge several days together and display the sales as tallied together, essentially adding the totals together since a date in specific.

Is there a way for us to be able to fix this report so that it goes back to displaying only one day at a time instead of merging the sales?
These cashier reports get pulled from the RES3700 system and the data is entered into our reporting software.

When looking at Autosequences and Reports, it shows the sales as normal, so it's only the cashier reports.
I'd like to simply rebuild the database and see if that fixes it but with the issue occurring in multiple store locations I can't quite do that.

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=ca9b42f5-38b5-4ec4-b638-ebbe452d0253&file=Untitled.png
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back