Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros RES 3700 5.4 MR3 Delivery Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Mad Matt

Systems Engineer
Feb 6, 2018
US
I upgraded a customer to a new back office server running RES 5.4 MR3 from an old PCWS2015 Running RES 5.2. behind the counter. I put a Workstation 5 in place of the PCWS2015 and added it as a new client. Everything seems to be working ok except it's not showing addresses in delivery dispatch. Any ideas? I should also mention that I have never used Delivery Dispatch so, it could be something stupid and I'm just not seeing it. As I was getting things live, a few addresses did come up but, that was all and no more for the rest of the day.

So, we figured out something else. The only way an address will show up is if a driver goes to take a delivery and then decides not to do it, as soon as they transfer it back to the queue, it then shows the address.

Hey Matt, just curious, could you make this delivery module work?
I'm looking @ the configuration manual but I;m not able to make it work yet.
Any manual were I can make it work from scratch?

Thanks a lot!

Yeah .. I had to pay for some third party support to figure it out what my problem was. It turns out that version of RES broke Delivery Dispatch and a never MR version was needed or a patch that resolved it. I have never programmed DD. I was doing a server upgrade. Sorry, I don't have any DD docs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back