Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros Pos 3700 EMP_101 RPT V5.7.100

Status
Not open for further replies.

kllycrft

Technical User
Apr 1, 2023
US
Hi I am new to this forum I know there are a lot of knowledgeable people regarding the pos system.

I myself am not familiar at all with it but have been trying to teach myself since starting this new job. I work at a drive in fast food as a server/car hop. I have done this before years ago for same enterprise or franchise at a different location. I would appreciate any feedback as I myself have never took any orders or anything through a pos. I know something is off with this management team. The main manager works as a server/ car hop as well and I ask her questions about this 40-Col reports and am told that it has to do with the different credit cards which I know is a lie. I would like to know if anyone has any idea why some days I have multiple checks avg columns. from what I can tell I think it has something to do with tables or seats. the managers are also scanning out orders that have been placed online and have tips then I am the one running the orders out. they are listed on the credit card receipts as the servers with a 3 digit code. My receipts whos my employee id number... there are multiple monitors and printers not hooked up at this location. I feel that my checks paid total should add up in the details section like cash and credit cards etc.. combined most of the time there are more checks paid than listed. I have started trying to print and keep some reports but I could be completely wrong about this.
+

since the manager can manipulate the system locally I think checks are being transferred to me on the backend for the ones that cash is due while she is serving and I cant see them also I don't think it prints or uploads to the enterprise server because it is the same revenue center.

I hope some of this makes sense it is like learning a new language but I know something is not right.

They also manipulate the order system and want us to scan off all these orders that are 5 or 6 minutes from being done. So the service levels look great but I am all about customers and that is super negative so I will go to the stalls and tell them I have not forgot about them we are just waiting. In between if orders ahead come thru with tips they mark as done and scan them .. Most of the time I figure out why is this food still sitting here and they say oh yeah can you take that to stall ! but they get the tip?

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=66ddc4db-4908-4529-9534-b6fb8c48f966&file=Col492.jpg
Col492_elgbs3.jpg
Col401_pqfswb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back