Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros Oracle Ws650 OS image 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datamax Services

Systems Engineer
Mar 14, 2022
US
Hi,
Hopefully somebody can help. I have 20-30 Ws650 not the Ws610 but they all have been wiped so getting the Image OS its panful. Does anyone know have the Win10 iot images if so I would apricate if you could share it. I will reimburse you if , just let me knwo what needs to be done and i ll do it.

Thank you much

Dbuntic@datamax-services.com

Can I get a copy of that image to please

I have a few 650's that the hard drive was removed, I replaced and install Win10 iot but there device drivers missing.

Thanks

Stephen@unitedb2bsolutions.com

Sorry to jump on, but any images for Windows 10 IOT 610-3650 would be absolutely amazing. Shane@merchanthelpline.com

Hey cherifbj

do you still have the image for the micros ws650. we had one that was a good but but it tuned out to be a image for a 610. the msr is not working, any help would be apricated. if you dont mind sharing the 650 image.

Yes sure share your email i will try to send it to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back